To reach the hotel…
- Exit the M5 at Junction 27 and take the A361 to Barnstaple.
- At Barnstaple take the 1st exit on to the A39, signposted Bideford and Bude.
- At Bishops Tawton Roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A39.
- At the Lake Roundabout (Second Roundabout) take the 2nd exit onto the A361 signposted Barnstaple and Ilfracombe.
- At Sticklepath Junction continue forward onto the A361 signposted Ilfracombe.
- At the end of the bridge stay in the left hand lane and you will see The Barnstaple Hotel on your left.
- To reach us, you then take the first left off Braunton Road on the A361.
- The hotel's postcode is EX31 1LE.
- Should you require a taxi from Barnstaple Railway or Bus Station (both 10 minutes drive) we use a reliable company and would be happy to book them on your behalf.
If driving to the hotel, there is a free of charge car park with ample space.
by rail: travel to Barnstaple railway station which is located around 5 - 10 minutes drive to the hotel. With luggage it is advisable to take a taxi from the station to the hotel and to pre-book. The hotel can pre-book a taxi for you or you can search online for a suitable company to use.
by coach: the nearest bus station is in Barnstaple, located about 15 minutes walk or 5 minute drive from the hotel.
You may also wish to look at the following website for advice on the best way to travel to the hotel: www.rome2rio.com
The AA and RAC both offer free and detailed on-line route planning facilities on their websites which may help you find our hotels. Details can be found at: www.theaa.co.uk and www.rac.co.uk
Meeting your tour leader and fellow walkers: Please check the time of dinner (approximately 7:00pm) on arrival at the hotel, and aim to be in the hotel lounge half an hour before dinner for an introduction to your tour leader, an outline of the planned programme for your holiday and the chance to meet your walking companions.
Personal Details Check
To ensure that we can accurately administer your holiday arrangements, please confirm that the personal details we hold for you are up to date and that you have provided the information we need to secure your holiday travel and accommodation arrangements. Please check your passport details, date of birth and any other important details necessary for us to properly manage your holiday booking. You can view and update information already provided, and add details not yet asked for, by using the Manage My Booking facility on our website www.ramblersholidays.co.uk, or by calling our Sales and Reservations team on +44 (0)1707 331133. When you receive your booking confirmation please check the details as soon as possible.