We are committed to offering exceptional holidays at exceptional value. All of this is usually included in the cost of your walking or activity holiday with Ramblers Walking Holidays:
- Return travel by air or rail to/from the UK (unless otherwise stated or if you book a 'land only' holiday)
- Ground transfers between airport or station and your hotel
- Accommodation: hand-picked for comfort and convenience - from tea huts to four-star spa hotels
- Meals: holidays are usually half board
- A Ramblers Walking Holidays tour leader: All leaders are trained, qualified and experienced - we offer a number of 2 Leader 2 Grade holidays to give you greater flexibility
- Full Holiday Itinerary: Expertly planned to showcase the best of the destination on foot and on tour
- Most local transport costs on UK and Long Haul holidays - all holidays departing from January 2017 include all local transport costs
- Tips and service charges (you may also wish to add a personal contribution)
- 100% Financial Protection (ABTA & ATOL protected)
- Airport or harbour taxes and British Air Passenger Duty
For more information please visit our Rewards and Benefits page.
Sometimes it makes more sense to exclude certain costs from the inclusive holiday cost, this is because they are either optional, not an integral part of your holiday or are subject to change. We always try to be as clear as possible about the full cost of your holiday, the list below gives you an idea of the kind of additional costs you may have.
Local transport costs (unless otherwise specified) - all local transport costs will be included on holidays departing from January 2017
- Entrance fees to some museums and historic buildings
(unless otherwise specified) – these are often included on long haul holidays
- Personal expenses (such as your bar bill)
- Discretionary tips
- Optional excursions
Full details of what’s included are provided on the individual holiday pages and Holiday Information sheets downloadable foe individual holiday departures.