From the north:
* From the junction 9 of the M25 take the A24 towards Dorking.
* After the Givons Grove roundabout turn left to continue on the A24 south towards Dorking for approximately 1 mile and then take the B2209 left into the village of Mickleham.
* Go through the village past the Church and the Running Horses pub and continue for about ½ mile.
* The entrance to Juniper Hall is on the left hand side immediately after Headley Lane. Please note that there is no entrance to the centre from Headley Lane.
From the south:
* Join the A24 and head north towards Leatherhead.
* Go straight over Denbighs Vineyard roundabout and at the next roundabout (Burford Bridge).
* Turn right towards Box Hill and Mickleham.
* Continue past the Burford Bridge Hotel and the turning for Box Hill and up a small hill.
* As you go over the top of the hill the centre is at the bottom of the hill on the right hand side.
Alternative satnav postcode is RG5 6BZ.
Dorking Station (1.6 miles) – regular trains from London ( Victoria and Waterloo) and Horsham. Taxis are readily available outside the main station.
Dorking Deepdene (1.6 miles) – trains from Reading, Guildford, Gatwick, Redhill and Reigate stop at Dorking Deepdene station.
Box Hill and Westhumble (1 mile).
Bus: The 465 service runs between Dorking (opposite the main train station) to Kingston upon Thames and stops just outside the centre.