Montenegro - The Bay of KotorWalking the hill country of southern Europe's Fjordland.
Stunningly beautiful, remote and exotic, between the sea and mountains you’ll discover Kotor Bay. Its coastline boasts fine beaches, lovely old towns and amazing flora and fauna. Designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it is recognised as one of the most beautiful bays in the world.
We stay in the beautiful village of Prcanj, near the old town of Kotor. Our walks, accompanied by a local guide, will be split between coastal strolls, mountain ridge walks above the sea and discovering the region’s fortified towns. Some walks will be at the top of the grade, and the views are extraordinary!
- Kotor Bay a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is one of the most beautiful bays in the world, rich in cultural and historical interest.
- Our local guide will give us a great introduction to the fantastic walks, and local history and culture this area has to offer.
- Great mountain walks with stunning views
- A boat trip around the beautiful Kotor Bay.
Holiday Information Sheet
All Holiday Information sheets are in PDF format. You will need Acrobat Reader or a similar program to view these. To download Acrobat Reader visit get.adobe.com/reader.
- Return flights and airport transfers
- Half board en-suite accommodation.
- All excursion fees.
- Services of a dedicated leader and support of a local guide.
2014: At either the Hotel Galia or the Hotel Bokeljski Dvori; the hotels are adjacent to one another and only a few metres apart.
Both are three-star, simple but comfortable and friendly hotels, and overlook the beautiful Kotor Bay and the old walled city of Kotor across the bay.
2015: At the excellent four-star Hotel Splendido, which overlooks the beautiful Kotor Bay.
- Arrival transfer by road (c2hrs).
- Flights Gatwick-Dubrovnik (c2hrs 45mins), British Airways.
- UK add-on flights from £95 return, British Airways.
- Upgrades Business Class available, please ask for a competitive quote.
This page shows some of the comments and blogs that have been written about this holiday and Ramblers Worldwide Holidays in general. We are always pleased to receive feedback from our clients, to read more about this visit our feedback page.
A big bonus was being able to visit Odessa, which was previously cancelled, and well worth the visit. However, the real holiday highlight was Santorini!
Pam Young joined a group heading off on one of our Isle of Man walking holidays. A newcomer to Ramblers Worldwide Holidays, she was so moved that she felt inspired to compose a poem! Laura – Community Editor
Sheila Cornett enjoyed one of our walking holidays to the Orkneys and took the time to put together some images and thoughts about her trip. Laura – Community Editor
If you would like to know more about the holiday, or have any specific questions - please send us a message using the form on the right. One of our holiday experts will get back to you with more information.