Montenegro - The Bay of KotorWalking the hill country of southern Europe's Fjordland.
Stunningly beautiful, remote, exotic, between the sea and mountains you will discover Kotor Bay. Its coastline is a sight to behold boasting fine beaches, lovely old villages and amazing flora and fauna.
Our holiday takes us to southern Europe’s deepest fjord. An area of outstanding, dramatic beauty, rivalling Norway’s finest. Designated by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site it has been recognised as one of the most beautiful bays in the world. The region is rich in cultural and historical interest.
We stay in the small and very beautiful village of Prcanj, known as an old marine centre since the times of the sail ships, close to the old walled town of Kotor.
Our walking will be split between coastal strolls, walking along the mountain ridges above the sea and discovering the region’s fortified towns. The views are extraordinary! Some walks will be at the top of the grade.
- Kotor Bay a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is one of the most beautiful bays in the world, rich in cultural and historical interest.
- Our local guide will give us a great introduction to the fantastic walks, and local history and culture this area has to offer.
- Great mountain walks with stunning views
- A boat trip around the beautiful Kotor Bay.
We stay for 7 nights in village of Prcanj on the Bay of Kotor.
All Holiday Information sheets are in PDF format. You will need Acrobat Reader or a similar program to view these. To download Acrobat Reader visit get.adobe.com/reader.
- Return flights and airport transfers
- Half board en-suite accommodation.
- All excursion fees.
- Services of a dedicated leader and support of a local guide.
At either the Hotel Galia or the Hotel Bokeljski Dvori; the hotels are adjacent to one another and only a few metres apart.
Both are three-star, simple but comfortable and friendly hotels, and overlook the beautiful Kotor Bay and the old walled city of Kotor across the bay.
- Flights operate from London to Dubrovnik
- Travel in Montenegro by road and possibly ferry. Arrival transfer by road (c2hrs).
- UK add-on flights from £90 return, British Airways.
- Upgrades Business Class available, please ask for a competitive quote.
Weather Information Click here .
This page shows some of the comments and blogs that have been written about this holiday and Ramblers Worldwide Holidays in general. We are always pleased to receive feedback from our clients, to read more about this visit our feedback page.
If you would like to know more about the holiday, or have any specific questions - please send us a message using the form on the right. One of our holiday experts will get back to you with more information.