Exploring the Sorrento PeninsulaGreat hotel, world class sites.
Here’s our perennially popular Sorrento Peninsula holiday. We stay in the beautifully situated and pleasantly appointed Hotel Mary. At the end of a hard day in the hills or amongst the historic sites, you can relax by the hotel pool and enjoy the fantastic views out across the Bay of Naples.
As ever we have a huge number of options for walking and sightseeing. We combine rambles (more limited on the one week holidays, which have a higher sightseeing content) on the Sorrento Peninsula and in the Lattari Mountains with visits to Pompeii, Herculaneum and other places of interest such as Amalfi and Ravello. With so much to see, these holidays offer a busy fortnight or an even busier week. Please note that fares and entrance fees for the trips from Vico Equense are not included in the holiday charge. Please ask for our Holiday Information sheet, which shows the full itinerary for each week.
Please ask for our Holiday Information sheet, which shows the exact itinerary each week.Highlights
- Sightseeing: Pretty much everything: Herculaneum, Pompeii, Amalfi, Positano, Vesuvius, Ravello, Paestum, etc.
- Walking: The Sorrento Peninsula and the Lattari Mountains offer some great walking always with views out over the Med.
All Holiday Information sheets are in PDF format. You will need Acrobat Reader or a similar program to view these. To download Acrobat Reader visit get.adobe.com/reader.
- Return flights and transfers.
- Half board en-suite accommoadtion.
- Services of a dedicated leader.
The Hotel Mary, a delightful family run three-star which gives us a very warm welcome. It also caters very well for vegetarian and coeliac diets.Travel
- Arrival transfer by road (c1hr).
- Flights Gatwick–Naples (c2hrs 45mins), British Airways.
- UK add-on flights from £95 return, British Airways.
- Upgrades Business Class available, please ask for competitive quote.
This page shows some of the comments and blogs that have been written about this holiday and Ramblers Worldwide Holidays in general. We are always pleased to receive feedback from our clients, to read more about this visit our feedback page.
If you would like to know more about the holiday, or have any specific questions - please send us a message using the form on the right. One of our holiday experts will get back to you with more information.