What do you want to find out ?
This section is designed as a way for you to find what you’re looking for on our website. Here you should find answers to all the different types of questions you may have about our holidays or the way we do things. We’ve tried to break it up into sections to make it easier for you - pick the section you think is right and see if it does the trick by clicking on the ’find out more’ button. If this doesn’t give you the answer you’re after there’s a box on the right where you can put in what you’re looking for and we’ll search our entire library to see if we have the answer you want.
There’s a page of FAQs too but if you can’t find what you’re after then please call us or send us an email - how to contact us is in the first box below!
Call us on:
+44 (0) 1707 331133 our sales team
+44 (0) 1707 386732 our travel team
+44 (0) 1707 320226 our accounts team
Email us at:
- Pre-travel information
- Passports & Visas
- Clothing advice
- Currency information
- Travellers with disabilities
- How to book your holiday
- Our Terms & Conditions of booking
- List of airlines we use
Are you a journalist?
If you are looking for some of our latest press releases describing our wide range of holidays or want to know who to contact then this section is for you.
- Travel insurance policy information
- Premium details
- Cover levels
- What to look out for when buying travel cover
- How we get you on holiday
- UK regional flights
- British Airways information
- Airport parking & hotels
- Web links to other travel organisations
- How you can provide us with holiday feedback
- Get involved - please join our community.
- PLUS some testimonials from previous client holiday experiences
- Tips for keeping healthy on holiday.
- Information for safety when you travel.
- Our "Keep Safe on Holiday" leaflet.
Find out how we offer guaranteed protection for your money and your holiday and how we look after your information.
A list of the most Frequently Asked Questions can be found here. Please call us if you still can't find the answer to your question though.