This section is designed as a way for you to find what you’re looking for on our website. Here you should find answers to all the different types of questions you may have about our holidays before you join us. We’ve tried to break it up into sections to make it easier for you - pick the section you think is right and see if it does the trick by clicking on the ’find out more’ button.
There’s a page of FAQs too but if you can’t find what you’re after then please call us or send us an email - how to contact us is in the first box below!
- Pre-travel information
- Passports & Visas
- Clothing advice
- Currency information
- Travellers with disabilities
- How to book your holiday
- Our Terms & Conditions of booking
- List of airlines we use
Choosing the right walking grade to suit your ability and comfort level is key to your enjoyment so be sure to check this page to make sure you're choosing the right tour.
- Travel insurance policy information
- Premium details
- Cover levels
- What to look out for when buying travel cover
- How we get you on holiday
- UK regional flights
- British Airways information
- Airport parking & hotels
- Web links to other travel organisations
- How you can provide us with holiday feedback
- Get involved - please join our community.
- PLUS some testimonials from previous client holiday experiences
- Tips for keeping healthy on holiday.
- Information for safety when you travel.
- Our "Keep Safe on Holiday" leaflet.
Find out how we offer guaranteed protection for your money and your holiday.
A list of the most Frequently Asked Questions can be found here. Please call us if you still can't find the answer to your question though.